Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Painfull Memory

2007 is the bad years for me. My father was sick and he refused to go to the hospital, but my brother forced him by just carried him to the hospital. My father could not do anything, and he just quite. Than at the hospital as his children’s we took turn to take care of him. Next, I feel so sad when I looked at him. He did not have look as strong as before and he become very weak. One day, it was my turn to take care of him. I arrive to the hospital at night from Sabak Bernam because before that, I was studying in Sabak Bernam. I was happy at that night when I saw him smiling at me. He also told me stories and he looked healthier than before. The next day, the doctor could not believe when he saw my father could speak clearly, sit on the bad and smiling at me and him. But the happiness does not last long, in the evening, he become weak again. He can’t do anything except lay on bed. My father lay in the hospital Klanag bout three mount. One day I saw studying at the hostel as usually. Suddenly, my sister call me and said that my father was past away. I was shocked and quickly when back to my village in Bukit Kapar klang. Than, when I arrived to my house, I saw all of my family was arrive too. After a while, I tried to as strong as I can when I entered to my house. But only God knew how I feel, I can’t handle my self, I run to my mother and cried in her embrace. I looked at my fathers face and kissed him with all my love. Than I run to my bedroom and cried my self. After a while, my brother came into my room, he told me that, before my father died, he wanted to see me. I feel extremely guilty to my father and I could not stop crying. After that, my brother persuade me and advice me to be a strong and patient.

1 comment:

Azimah Mima said...

Yes, losing a dad was as if the sky had collapsed onto us. Only time can heal our sadness, but nothing else can ever replace a father. Al-fatihah to both our fathers.

Be strong in your future endeavors and remember that we still have Allah with us.