Thursday, September 11, 2008

Academic Writting; Deciding on a Career

My idea of perfect career is in education I’m going to become a teacher especially a children,because three reasons. First, I’m fascinated to teach especially children because they can make me happy end enjoy with them. Second, I want to educate children to make them success in their life and their future. Third, I love children and I enjoy to show their behavior. To be an educatetor,they are many challenge and not easy to teach, especially children. It because I must have more patient to teach and they also have different behavior. However, the job is valuable and I like challenge. So, I’m really ready for it.

1 comment:

Azimah Mima said...

If you are really into this, after you graduate, you can take a diploma in montessori or a diploma in childhood early learning. All the best!