Sunday, October 19, 2008

WHAT I LEARN ABOUT MY FAVORITE ACTIVITY

When I was 10 years old, I was learned about love from my favorite activity, playing with my pet. My favorite pet is cat It’s name is Comel. Every day I’m playing with it. I’m very love Comel because it is very cute. I also take whole time with Comel such as watching television, sleep and many more. Comel liked to eat, and I always give it milk and Whiskas to him, so it makes Comel more fat and become acute pet. The fur also very softy. Beside that, it always follow me when I playing with my friends. One day, when I’m back from school, I’m queer it not come to me. I have search it but not found. I’m asked to my mother, where is Comel. Unfortunately, My mother said, Comel was died in an accident, I shocked and crying. Two day I’m was fever. From this happening, I got a lesson that, every live will be end at the last.

No comments: